The Wedding Crush collects personal information that you voluntarily provide when donating to the Service and/or using the Services. The Wedding Crush may combine the information you provide voluntarily with other The Wedding Crush or third parties to enhance your user experience.
Collection of personal information
1. Application, Donation and Usage Data
When you visit the Website, or use the The Wedding Crush Services, The Wedding Crush may collect the following information:
- Information that you provide when applying or registering for access to the The Wedding Crush Services which may include your username, password, name, date of birth, gender, email-address, home or work address, telephone number, as well as demographic information, such as your postal code and country. The Wedding Crush may also collects your IP-address.
- Information that you provide when donating to The Wedding Crush, whether by cash or as a Supplier, including bank account or credit card details.
- Information that you voluntarily provide such as your mobile phone number, photographs, video, graphics, comments and posts, and the like.
- Time and date of access.
- Information about your interaction with the The Wedding Crush Services, including searches, your use of such search results, selections which you make, downloads and streams that you initiate and/or complete, your responses to advertisements, your interactions with persons who send you e-mails or other communications (the text of e-mails will not be processed), frequency with which you visit or use the The Wedding Crush Services, length of usage, transaction related information, customer service usage, and details, interests and behaviour relating to transactions, products, services and activity in connection to the The Wedding Crush Services.
When you use the The Wedding Crush Services, our server may send small data files known as ‘cookies’ and other technologies to your device. When you revisit or re-use the The Wedding Crush Services, the cookies allow the site to recognise your browser. The cookies may also store your preferences and other information that will allow us to tailor and simplify your experience when using the The Wedding Crush Services. You have the option of changing your browser preferences to not allow cookies or even request your permission to send cookies. However, some The Wedding Crush features may not function correctly without cookies enabled.
3. Linked Services
Please note that the The Wedding Crush Service may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with other websites and/or services provided by unrelated third parties, and/or linked social media accounts such as Facebook and Twitter. If you register for (or use such a service), the other party may also receive personal information collected in conjunction with the co-branded service. These parties have their own data protection guidelines, which are independent of this Policy.
Your credit or debit card information and other relevant financial data will be collected if you donate to The Wedding Crush.
Use of personal information
The Wedding Crush uses your personal information and the information we collect in the following ways:
- To deliver and fulfil the The Wedding Crush Services or carry out the transactions and you have requested. The collected information also enables us to improve our Services in line with our users’ needs;
- Communications with you relating to the The Wedding Crush Services such as service notices, reminders and administrative messages, as well as (e-mail) newsletters that may contain advertising for products and services of The Wedding Crush or third parties including Suppliers. You may opt out of receiving these notifications and correspondence at any time by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of each communication, or alternatively by contact The Wedding Crush;
- To process any donation made and issue receipts;
- To respond to your queries, feedback and complaints;
- Communication with you about the weddings and wishes The Wedding Crush has granted;
- Inform you of events, products, and services we believe may be of interest to you.
- Participate in data collectives; and
- Any other related purposes.
2. Sharing Collected Information
The Wedding Crush occasionally employs third parties or uses suppliers (“Suppliers”) to provide services on its behalf as necessary to perform the The Wedding Crush Services. The access of such parties to your personal information will be limited to the data they need in order to deliver the service.
The Wedding Crush may also share information in order to obtain content from third parties, provide demographic information, assist in design of advertising and marketing campaigns and other similar uses that will facilitate third party contacts in appropriate cases with parties selected by The Wedding Crush, as well as to prevent, investigate or take action regarding suspected fraud and other illegal activities, as well as situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person and violations of The Wedding Crush’s Terms of Service. We may access and/or disclose your personal information if we, in our sole discretion, deem it necessary to: (a) comply with applicable laws or (b) respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or (c) to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend ourselves against legal claims. We may also provide the information which we collect to our successors and assigns in the event that we transfer, sell or dispose of all or any portion of our business and the information is relevant to that business segment.
The Wedding Crush may also share your information to third parties in the following situations:
- to respond to any relevant legal court order or subpoena, and/or in order to comply with any applicable law;
- to protect the safety of any person;
- to enforce The Wedding Crush’s Terms of Service;
- to prevent, investigate or address fraud, security or technical issues;
- in the event of a merger, acquisition or sale of part or all of The Wedding Crush;
- to advise partners of the usage of the The Wedding Crush Service, in the form of non-personal statistics and data; and
- if you expressly opt in.
Use of service by children
The The Wedding Crush Services are not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from visitors under the age of 18.
The Wedding Crush uses secure data networks designed to protect your privacy and security, and we use commercially reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard information in our possession against loss, theft, and unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, interference, or modification.
The Wedding Crush also takes all reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify information that is no longer needed for its original purpose or where it is lawful to do so.
No Sale of Personal Information
The Wedding Crush will never sell or receive payment of licencing or disclosing your personal or sensitive information.
We strongly suggest you use your discretion and exercise caution when providing your information and interacting with The Wedding Crush online.
It is important to understand that whenever you post information in publicly accessible places, such as social media or message boards, it becomes available to anyone with access to the internet and can therefore be collected and used by others.
If you post publicly accessible information online, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. We advise you not to post any information in public areas such as forums and message boards that you do not want to be seen and recommend the use of a pen name or pseudonym for online communications of this nature. You must not intentionally use the name of another living person. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any information.
Application of Terms & Conditions